Do you know the answer? Yes, it’s radon!
Radon is the leading cause of lung cancer in non-smokers. In high concentrations in your home, it increases the risk of developing lung cancer (2). That’s why it’s important to carry out a test to detect this odorless, colorless gas, which is difficult to detect without the appropriate equipment: it’s the only way to know if your home contains a concentration of radon that is dangerous for you and your loved ones.
You can easily purchase a test kit online or by phone, or even call in a certified professional to advise you throughout the radon detection and mitigation process.