When we’re looking for the best available science, we check these trusted sources.
Put science up first by using these resources!
Vaccines in Canada
- Health Canada information on COVID-19 vaccines including approved vaccines, types of vaccines and on-going safety monitoring.
- World Health Organization– COVID-19 mythbusters.
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines.
- UK National Health Service – Frequently Asked Questions about vaccines.
- Mayo Clinic – COVID-19 vaccines: Get the facts
The science behind vaccines
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Understanding How COVID-19 Vaccines Work
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research – The long road to mRNA vaccines
International vaccine resources
- UK National Health Service – Guide to COVID-19 vaccines.
- US Food & Drug Administration – Guide to COVID-19 vaccines.
- World Health Organizations – Guide to COVID-19 vaccines
Science Communication guides
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Handbook & Wiki – SciBeh
- George Mason University Centre for Climate Change Communication – The Debunking handbook